WERGY
Tuesday 17 October 2017
News Analysis Directory Events Glossary Useful

News Proposed
News
2009
10/2017
VIPR

By Energy
Oil
Natural gas
Coal
Hydrogen
Electricity
Nuclear
Renewable
General

By Zone
International
North America
South America
Middle East
Asia
Africa
Western Europe
Eastern Europe
FSU

Selected Topics
Commissioning
Engineering
Investors
Price
Project
R&D
Round/Bid
Tender




Free Search
Results for: , , , , , ,
News11 to 20 on 12463    ·   · 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ·  ·   
 11 17 / 12 / 2010  Total
 
 Total and Suncor form a strategic alliance in Canada’s oil sands encompassing the Suncor-operated Fort Hills mining project, the Total-operated Joslyn mining project and the Suncor-operated Voyageur upgrader project. All three assets are located in the Athabasca region of the province of Alberta, Canada. Under the alliance, the companies will pool their combined interests in these projects, with the respective operator holding 51% and the other partner 49%.

Oil - North America
Canada - Production - Finance - Total
 
 12 10 / 12 / 2010  Shell
 
 Shell to sell gas fields in South Texas to OXY USA, Inc. for approximately $1.8 billion, effective January 1, 2011. They are predominately mature tight gas fields which currently produce some 200 million cubic feet of gas equivalent per day. The sale is a further step in Shell’s ongoing portfolio restructuring and focus on capital efficiency.

Natural gas - North America
United States - Production - Finance - Shell
 
 13 10 / 12 / 2010  Shell
 
 Digital Rock, EOR projects to boost recovery, extend life of oil and gas fields. Goal is to speed development of oil and gas resources to meet increasing demand; New generation of tools is needed to extract higher percentage of oil and gas from existing reservoirs; High-performance computing and scanning technology to better track flow of fluids miles inside the earth.

Oil - International
 - Production - Technology - Shell
 
 14 5 / 12 / 2010  ENI
 
 Eni achieves key production milestone in the Zubair field, in Iraq. The Zubair field production rate has increased from approximately 183,000 barrels of oil per day, the initial production rate on the TSC effective date of 18 February 2010, to a sustained rate of appreciably over 201,000 barrels of oil per day (the minimum required production rate to trigger cost recovery)

Oil - Middle East
Iraq - Development - Project - ENI
 
 15 3 / 12 / 2010  Gazprom
 
 Alexey Miller and Marcel Kramer discuss progress of the South Stream project. The projected throughput capacity of the South Stream offshore section will reach a total of 63 billion cubic meters per year. The first line of the South Stream project is planned to become operational by late 2015.

Natural gas - FSU
Russia - Pipeline - Project - Gazprom
 
 16 3 / 12 / 2010  Eni
 
 Eni begins the process of divesting its stakes in TENP and Transitgas. The disposal process forms part of the commitments adopted by Eni following the European Commission ruling on 29 September 2010.

Natural gas - Western Europe
Italy - Pipeline - Finance - Eni
 
 17 2 / 12 / 2010  Chevron
 
 Chevron Deepwater Gas Project in Indonesia Enters Design Phase. Major front-end engineering and design contracts awarded for for the Gendalo-Gehem natural gas development in East Kalimantan, Indonesia. Gas from the project will be used both domestically and also converted to liquefied natural gas (LNG) at the Bontang LNG facility in Indonesia for export. Maximum daily production from the project is expected to be 1.1 billion cubic feet of natural gas and 31,000 barrels of condensate.

Natural gas - Asia
Indonesia - Development - Project - Chevron
 
 18 1 / 12 / 2010  Gazprom
 
 Alexey Miller and Yury Boiko agree to set up two joint ventures between Gazprom and Naftogaz Ukrainy The parties agreed to set up two joint ventures: for coalbed gas production in Ukraine and for the Palasa structure development offshore the Black Sea.

Natural gas - FSU
Ukraine - Production - Finance - Gazprom
 
 19 1 / 12 / 2010  ConocoPhillips
 
 ConocoPhillips announces first LNG shipment from Qatargas 3 project (QG3). The cargo departed from Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar, bound for the Canaport LNG Terminal in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.

Natural gas - Middle East
Qatar - Marketing - Commissioning - ConocoPhillips
 
 20 1 / 12 / 2010  BG Group
 
 Second Tanzanian well also discovers gas. Chewa-1, operated by Ophir Energy plc (40%), is the second of a three-well initial work programme planned for Blocks 1, 3 and 4 offshore southern Tanzania.

Natural gas - Africa
Tanzania - Exploration - Project - BG Group
 
News11 to 20 on 12463    ·   · 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ·  ·   


Home Search Contact

©Wergy 2008