WERGY
Saturday 16 December 2017
News Analysis Directory Events Glossary Useful

News Proposed
News
2009
12/2017
VIPR

Oil
Storage

Commissioning
Contract
Hurricane
Katrina
Legislation
Policy
Project
Statistics
Tender
TPA

Oil
CDM
Development
Discovery
Distribution
EOR
Exploration
Fuel-Cell
Gasification
GHG
LPG
Market
Marketing
Petrochemical
Pipeline
Power
Processing
Production
Products
Refinery
Reserve
Sequestration
Storage
Tanker
Terminal
Transmission
Transportation
Treatment

By Energy
Oil
Natural gas
Coal
Hydrogen
Electricity
Nuclear
Renewable
General

By Zone
International
North America
South America
Middle East
Asia
Africa
Western Europe
Eastern Europe
FSU

Selected Topics
Commissioning
Engineering
Investors
Price
Project
R&D
Round/Bid
Tender




Free Search
Results for: Oil , , , , Storage , ,
News1 to 10 on 107    ·   · 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ·  ·   
 1 7 / 1 / 2011  BG Group
 
 Production facilities tender for offshore Brazil. Tender process for the charter of two further Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels to be used in the full field development of the discoveries on blocks BM-S-9 and BM-S-11 in the Santos Basin, offshore Brazil.

Oil - South America
Brazil - Development - Tender - BG Group
 
 2 11 / 11 / 2010  BG Group
 
 Contract awards for construction of eight FPSO hulls for offshore Brazil. the Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels that will be used in the full field development of the discoveries on blocks BM-S-11 and BM-S-9 in the Santos Basin, offshore Brazil. The total value of the eight hull EPC contracts is approximately $3.5 billion, with net costs to BG Group of approximately $911 million. Each FPSO will have a production capacity of 150 000 barrels of oil per day (bopd) and approximately 212 million cubic feet of gas per day.

Oil - South America
Brazil - Development - Equipment - BG Group
 
 3 11 / 8 / 2010  Total
 
 Angola: Total Launches CLOV Development on Block 17. Drilling will start in 2012 and first oil is expected in 2014. The CLOV development will lead to the four fields - Cravo, Lirio, Orquidea and Violeta – coming on stream. The proved and probable reserves are estimated at approximately 500 million barrels of oil. The CLOV Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) unit, which will have a processing capacity of 160,000 barrels of oil per day and a storage capacity of approximately 1.8 million barrels.

Oil - Africa
Angola - Development - Project - Total
 
 4 9 / 9 / 2009  BG Group
 
 Santos Basin Guara contains 1.1 to 2.0 billion recoverable barrels. During its drill stem test, Guara flowed at 7 200 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boepd). A permanent production well would be capable of producing initial rates of up to 50 000 boepd, providing further evidence of the robust economics of this pre-salt play.

Oil - South America
Brazil - Reserve -  - BG Group
 
 5 12 / 6 / 2009  European Union
 
 Commission welcomes the Council agreement on oil stocks which improves EU's readiness in case of supply crises.

Oil - Western Europe
 - Storage - Legislation - European Union
 
 6 15 / 4 / 2009  Woodside
 
 Investigation Underway into Vincent Fire on board the floating production storage and offtake facility. The fire occurred in one of the vessel’s two gas compression units on 13 April. Woodside is operator and has a 60% interest in the Vincent oil project. Mitsui E&P Australia Pty Ltd holds the remaining 40% interest.

Oil - Asia
Australia - Production - Maintenance - Woodside
 
 7 14 / 4 / 2009  Apache
 
 Shipyard Fire Delays Apache's Van Gogh Development, offshore Western Australia. Fire aboard the Ningaloo Vision floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel at the Keppel Shipyard in Singapore.

Oil - Asia
Australia - Development - Delay - Apache
 
 8 9 / 3 / 2009  Total
 
 Nigeria: Early start-up of production of the Akpo deep offshore field. The ramp up of production to 175,000 barrels per day of condensate and 320 million standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd) gas plateau is expected to be reached during summer 2009.

Oil - Africa
Nigeria - Production - Commissioning - Total
 
 9 16 / 2 / 2009  DOE
 
 Contracts Awarded for Acquisition of Crude Oil for the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. Royalty-In-Kind and Direct Purchases Will Add 16.8 Million Barrels to SPR by January 2010.

Oil - North America
United-States - Storage - Policy - DOE
 
 10 16 / 1 / 2009  DOE
 
 DOE awards contracts to purchase 10,683,000 barrels of crude oil at a cost of $553 million for the Department’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR). Royalty-In-Kind and Direct Purchases Will Add 16.8 Million Barrels to SPR by January 2010.

Oil - North America
United-States - Storage - Policy - DOE
 
News1 to 10 on 107    ·   · 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ·  ·   


Home Search Contact

©Wergy 2008