WERGY
Tuesday 17 October 2017
News Analysis Directory Events Glossary Useful

News Proposed
News
2009
10/2017
VIPR

Oil
CDM
Development
Discovery
Distribution
EOR
Exploration
Fuel-Cell
Gasification
GHG
LPG
Market
Marketing
Petrochemical
Pipeline
Power
Processing
Production
Products
Refinery
Reserve
Sequestration
Storage
Tanker
Terminal
Transmission
Transportation
Treatment

By Energy
Oil
Natural gas
Coal
Hydrogen
Electricity
Nuclear
Renewable
General

By Zone
International
North America
South America
Middle East
Asia
Africa
Western Europe
Eastern Europe
FSU

Selected Topics
Commissioning
Engineering
Investors
Price
Project
R&D
Round/Bid
Tender




Free Search
Results for: Oil , , , , , ,
News1 to 10 on 6240    ·   · 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ·  ·   
 1 17 / 1 / 2011  BP
 
 BP Awarded four deepwater offshore blocks in the Ceduna Sub Basin within the Great Australian Bight, off the coast of South Australia.

Oil - Asia
Australia - Exploration - Round/Bid - BP
 
 2 14 / 1 / 2011  BP
 
 Rosneft and BP Form Global and Arctic Strategic Alliance. Rosneft and BP have agreed to explore and develop three license blocks - EPNZ 1,2,3 – on the Russian Arctic continental shelf. Following completion of this agreement, Rosneft will hold 5 per cent of BP’s ordinary voting shares in exchange for approximately 9.5 per cent of Rosneft’s shares.

Oil - FSU
Russia - Exploration - Finance - BP
 
 3 11 / 1 / 2011  BP
 
 Rumaila Exceeds 10% Improved Production Target. he Rumaila Operating Organisation (ROO) has met a major milestone in the re-development of the super-giant field in Southern Iraq by increasing production by more than 10 per cent above the 1.066 million barrels a day (b/d) initial production rate agreed in December 2009.

Oil - Middle East
Iraq - Development - Project - BP
 
 4 7 / 1 / 2011  BG Group
 
 Production facilities tender for offshore Brazil. Tender process for the charter of two further Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels to be used in the full field development of the discoveries on blocks BM-S-9 and BM-S-11 in the Santos Basin, offshore Brazil.

Oil - South America
Brazil - Development - Tender - BG Group
 
 5 29 / 12 / 2010  Hess
 
 Hess Completes Acquisition of of 167,000 net acres in the Bakken oil shale play in North Dakota from TRZ Energy, LLC for $1,050 million in cash. The acquired properties are located near Hess' existing acreage and have current net production of approximately 4,400 boe/d.

Oil - North America
United-States - Exploration - Asset - Hess
 
 6 20 / 12 / 2010  Total
 
 Total’s Corporate Venture acquires an interest in Elevance, a company developing an innovative technology to convert renewable oils, such as vegetable oils, into low cost and high value, performance chemicals. This innovative process is based upon olefin metathesis, a Nobel Prize winning technology.

Renewable - International
 - BTL - Finance - Total
 
 7 20 / 12 / 2010  Total
 
 Total’s Corporate Venture acquires an interest in Elevance, a company developing an innovative technology to convert renewable oils, such as vegetable oils, into low cost and high value, performance chemicals. This innovative process is based upon olefin metathesis, a Nobel Prize winning technology.

Renewable - International
 - BTL - Finance - Total
 
 8 17 / 12 / 2010  Total
 
 Total and Suncor form a strategic alliance in Canada’s oil sands encompassing the Suncor-operated Fort Hills mining project, the Total-operated Joslyn mining project and the Suncor-operated Voyageur upgrader project. All three assets are located in the Athabasca region of the province of Alberta, Canada. Under the alliance, the companies will pool their combined interests in these projects, with the respective operator holding 51% and the other partner 49%.

Oil - North America
Canada - Production - Finance - Total
 
 9 10 / 12 / 2010  Shell
 
 Digital Rock, EOR projects to boost recovery, extend life of oil and gas fields. Goal is to speed development of oil and gas resources to meet increasing demand; New generation of tools is needed to extract higher percentage of oil and gas from existing reservoirs; High-performance computing and scanning technology to better track flow of fluids miles inside the earth.

Oil - International
 - Production - Technology - Shell
 
 10 5 / 12 / 2010  ENI
 
 Eni achieves key production milestone in the Zubair field, in Iraq. The Zubair field production rate has increased from approximately 183,000 barrels of oil per day, the initial production rate on the TSC effective date of 18 February 2010, to a sustained rate of appreciably over 201,000 barrels of oil per day (the minimum required production rate to trigger cost recovery)

Oil - Middle East
Iraq - Development - Project - ENI
 
News1 to 10 on 6240    ·   · 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ·  ·   


Home Search Contact

©Wergy 2008