WERGY
Friday 15 December 2017
News Analysis Directory Events Glossary Useful

News Proposed
News
2009
12/2017
VIPR

North America
Bahamas
Canada
Chile
Greenland
Jamaica
Mexico
United States
United-States

By Energy
Oil
Natural gas
Coal
Hydrogen
Electricity
Nuclear
Renewable
General

By Zone
International
North America
South America
Middle East
Asia
Africa
Western Europe
Eastern Europe
FSU

Selected Topics
Commissioning
Engineering
Investors
Price
Project
R&D
Round/Bid
Tender




Free Search
Results for: , North America , , , , ,
News1 to 10 on 2433    ·   · 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ·  ·   
 1 29 / 12 / 2010  Hess
 
 Hess Completes Acquisition of of 167,000 net acres in the Bakken oil shale play in North Dakota from TRZ Energy, LLC for $1,050 million in cash. The acquired properties are located near Hess' existing acreage and have current net production of approximately 4,400 boe/d.

Oil - North America
United-States - Exploration - Asset - Hess
 
 2 17 / 12 / 2010  Total
 
 Total and Suncor form a strategic alliance in Canada’s oil sands encompassing the Suncor-operated Fort Hills mining project, the Total-operated Joslyn mining project and the Suncor-operated Voyageur upgrader project. All three assets are located in the Athabasca region of the province of Alberta, Canada. Under the alliance, the companies will pool their combined interests in these projects, with the respective operator holding 51% and the other partner 49%.

Oil - North America
Canada - Production - Finance - Total
 
 3 10 / 12 / 2010  Shell
 
 Shell to sell gas fields in South Texas to OXY USA, Inc. for approximately $1.8 billion, effective January 1, 2011. They are predominately mature tight gas fields which currently produce some 200 million cubic feet of gas equivalent per day. The sale is a further step in Shell’s ongoing portfolio restructuring and focus on capital efficiency.

Natural gas - North America
United States - Production - Finance - Shell
 
 4 30 / 11 / 2010  DOE-EIA
 
 Shale Gas Development Drives U.S. Natural Gas Proved Reserves to Highest Level Since 1971. U.S. natural gas proved reserves, estimated as "wet" gas which includes natural gas plant liquids, increased by 11 percent in 2009 to 284 trillion cubic feet (Tcf), the highest level since 1971. Proved reserves of U.S. oil (crude oil plus condensate) also increased in 2009, rising 9 percent to 22.3 billion barrels.

Natural gas - North America
United-States - Reserve - Statistics - DOE-EIA
 
 5 24 / 11 / 2010  BP
 
 BP Makes a Significant Deep Gas Discovery in Egypt's West Nile Delta. BP operates and holds 80% of the West Mediterranean Deepwater concession with RWE Dea holding the remaining 20%. Hodoa was drilled by the Pride North America Semi-Sub rig, in a water depth of 1077 metres.

Natural gas - Africa
Egypt - Discovery -  - BP
 
 6 9 / 11 / 2010  Chevron
 
 Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire Atlas Energy for cash of $3.2 billion and assumed pro forma net debt of approximately $1.1 billion. * Acquisition gives Chevron high quality natural gas position in the Marcellus Shale * Chevron becomes 60 percent operator of a joint venture with Reliance Industries.

Natural gas - North America
United-States - Production - Asset - Chevron
 
 7 27 / 10 / 2010  ExxonMobil
 
 ExxonMobil Announces Successful Drilling of the PTU-15 and PTU-16 development wells for the Point Thomson project on Alaska’s North Slope, ahead of the year-end 2010 target. Point Thomson a remote natural gas and condensate field is estimated to hold about 25 percent of the North Slope’s discovered gas resources.

Natural gas - North America
United-States - Exploration -  - ExxonMobil
 
 8 25 / 10 / 2010  BP
 
 BP announced that it has reached agreement to sell its recently-acquired interests in four mature producing deepwater oil and gas fields in the US Gulf of Mexico to Marubeni Oil and Gas for $650 million. BP acquired the interests in the fields - Magnolia, Merganser, Nansen and Zia - from Devon Energy earlier in 2010 as part of a wider acquisition of assets in the Gulf of Mexico, Brazil and Azerbaijan.

Oil - North America
United-States - Production - Asset - BP
 
 9 10 / 10 / 2010  Statoil
 
 Statoil is strengthening and diversifying its US onshore portfolio by entering the Eagle Ford shale area. Statoil and Talisman have formed a 50/50 joint venture for the purpose of developing assets in the Eagle Ford shale. As part of the joint venture, Statoil and Talisman have jointly acquired the Eagle Ford assets of Enduring, comprising 97,000 acres (48,500 net to Statoil), in a $1.325 billion transaction. Furthermore, Statoil will acquire 50% of Talisman’s existing Eagle Ford acreage and production for $180 million (18,500 acres net to Statoil).

Natural gas - North America
United-States - Production - Asset - Statoil
 
 10 10 / 10 / 2010  Chesapeake Energy
 
 Chesapeake Energy Corporation and CNOOC Limited Announce Eagle Ford Shale Project Cooperation Agreement. CNOOC Limited, will purchase a 33.3% undivided interest in Chesapeake's 600,000 net oil and natural gas leasehold acres in the Eagle Ford Shale project in South Texas. The consideration for the sale will be $1.08 billion in cash at closing, subject to adjustment. In addition, CNOOC Limited has agreed to fund 75% of Chesapeake's share of drilling and completion costs until an additional $1.08 billion has been paid, which Chesapeake expects to occur by year-end 2012.

Natural gas - International
 - Production - Asset - Chesapeake Energy
 
News1 to 10 on 2433    ·   · 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ·  ·   


Home Search Contact

©Wergy 2008