WERGY
Saturday 16 December 2017
News Analysis Directory Events Glossary Useful

News Proposed
News
2009
12/2017
VIPR


Storage

Agreement
Commissioning
Company
Contract
Cooperation
Economics
Environment
Finance
Hurricane
Katrina
Legislation
Maintenance
Patent
Policy
Project
R/D
Statistics
Technology
Tender
TPA

Finance
Biofuel
BTL
CBM
CDM
CNG
CTL
Development
Discovery
Distribution
Ditribution
Exploration
Gasification
GHG
GTL
Liquefaction
LNG
LPG
Market
Marketing
Petrochemical
Pipeline
Power
Processing
Production
Products
Refinery
Regasification
Reserve
Storage
Tanker
Terminal
Transmission
Transportation
Treatment
Unconventional

By Energy
Oil
Natural gas
Coal
Hydrogen
Electricity
Nuclear
Renewable
General

By Zone
International
North America
South America
Middle East
Asia
Africa
Western Europe
Eastern Europe
FSU

Selected Topics
Commissioning
Engineering
Investors
Price
Project
R&D
Round/Bid
Tender




Free Search
Results for: , , , , Storage , Finance ,
News1 to 10 on 35    ·   · 1   2   3   4   ·  ·   
 1 30 / 6 / 2009  Eni
 
 Eni completes the euro 4.5 billion sale of Italgas a leading operator in gas distribution in Italy, and Stogit, the leading operator in natural gas storage in Italy. Snam Rete Gas paid €1,587 million for the sale of Stogit and €2,922 million for the sale of Italgas.

Natural gas - Western Europe
Italy - Distribution - Finance - Eni
 
 2 19 / 5 / 2009  Gazprom
 
 Gazprom and VNG are deepening cooperation in natural gas storage sector. Agreement to set up a consortium as part of the joint venture (JV) creation project for dealing with natural gas storage, particularly, for constructing a gas storage near Bernburg (Katharina UGS facility).

Natural gas - FSU
Russia - Storage - Project - Gazprom
 
 3 26 / 2 / 2009  Centrica
 
 Centrica acquires controlling interest in project to develop UK’s second largest gas storage field. Centrica has acquired from Perenco a 70 per cent interest in a project to convert the largely depleted Baird gas field for an initial payment of £25 million. Perenco will retain the remaining 30 per cent stake in the project.

Natural gas - Western Europe
United-Kingdom - Storage - Project - Centrica
 
 4 1 / 12 / 2008  Eni
 
 Eni completed its acquisition of a 51.69% equity interest in the Hewett Unit fields in the UK North Sea and related infrastructure, including the associated Bacton onshore gas processing terminal. Following this acquisition Eni's share in the Hewett Unit asset has grown to 89.31% with Perenco owning the remaining 10.69%.

Natural gas - Western Europe
United-Kingdom - Storage - Finance - Eni
 
 5 4 / 11 / 2008  National Grid
 
 National Grid completes review of its UK Liquefied Natural Gas Storage business. Business as usual for Glenmavis and Avonmouth sites, but long term contract offerings to be developed. Reduced capacity at Partington from 1 May 2009; customers to be consulted on long term capacity requirements at the site during 2009. Dynevor Arms site to be offered for sale due to changing system background.

Natural gas - Western Europe
United-Kingdom - Storage - Policy - National Grid
 
 6 26 / 9 / 2008  Enel
 
 Enel, acting through its subsidiary Enel Trade, has sold Fondi Italiani per le Infrastrutture (F2i) 49% of Enel Stoccaggi S.r.l., a company established to build and operate a natural gas storage facility at Romanengo (Cremona). The facility will enter service in late 2012 and it will create 300 million cubic metres of storage capacity.

Natural gas - Western Europe
Italy - Storage - Company - Enel
 
 7 22 / 9 / 2008  Centrica
 
 Centrica acquires onshore gas storage project, Caythorpe Gas Storage Limited (CGSL) from Warwick Energy for £70 million in cash. Caythorpe has planning permission for conversion to an onshore gas storage facility with a capacity of up to 7.5 billion cubic feet (bcf) of gas. The project would require additional capital investment of around £100 million.

Natural gas - Western Europe
United-Kingdom - Storage - Finance - Centrica
 
 8 1 / 9 / 2008  E.ON
 
 E.ON Ruhrgas positions gas storage business Europe-wide. E.ON Ruhrgas AG is repositioning its gas storage business in a separate subsidiary. E.ON Gas Storage will centrally manage storage facilities and associated working gas capacities in Germany initially totalling 5.44 billion m³.

Natural gas - Western Europe
Germany - Storage - Company - E.ON
 
 9 10 / 6 / 2008  Eni
 
 Eni signed with Tullow Oil Limited the MoU for the acquisition of a majority stake in the UK off-shore Hewett Unit to develop storage facilities (Working Gas capacity up to around 5 billion cubic meters). Eni is an existing partner in the Hewett Unit and the acquisition of Tullow's stake will raise Eni's total interest in the Unit to 89%, becoming operator of the Unit.

Natural gas - Western Europe
United-Kingdom - Storage - Finance - Eni
 
 10 4 / 3 / 2008  StatoilHydro
 
 StatoilHydro and Anadarko have signed an agreement whereby StatoilHydro will take over the remaining 50% in the Brazilian Peregrino project. The field is expected to come on stream in 2010. In addition, StatoilHydro is acquiring Anadarko’s 25% interest in the Kaskida discovery in deepwater US Gulf of Mexico.

Oil - South America
Brazil - Reserve - Finance - StatoilHydro
 
News1 to 10 on 35    ·   · 1   2   3   4   ·  ·   


Home Search Contact

©Wergy 2008