WERGY
Saturday 16 December 2017
News Analysis Directory Events Glossary Useful

News Proposed
News
2009
12/2017
VIPR

Oil
CDM
Development
Discovery
Distribution
EOR
Exploration
Fuel-Cell
Gasification
GHG
LPG
Market
Marketing
Petrochemical
Pipeline
Power
Processing
Production
Products
Refinery
Reserve
Sequestration
Storage
Tanker
Terminal
Transmission
Transportation
Treatment

By Energy
Oil
Natural gas
Coal
Hydrogen
Electricity
Nuclear
Renewable
General

By Zone
International
North America
South America
Middle East
Asia
Africa
Western Europe
Eastern Europe
FSU

Selected Topics
Commissioning
Engineering
Investors
Price
Project
R&D
Round/Bid
Tender




Free Search
Results for: Oil , , , , , ,
News71 to 80 on 6240    ·   · 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ·  ·   
 71 1 / 7 / 2010  Aurelian Oil & Gas
 
 Polish Operations Update; First multi fracced horizontal appraisal well spuds on schedule at 346bcf Siekierki field; 3D seismic survey commences in Cybinka and Torzym licences targeting 100mmbbls of oil leads.

Natural gas - Western Europe
Poland - Exploration -  - Aurelian Oil & Gas
 
 72 1 / 7 / 2010  Cairn Energy
 
 Exploration Disko West Offshore Greenland. Cairn is pleased to announce that it has commenced drilling operations on the Alpha prospect (Alpha-1) in the Sigguk Block, approximately 175 kilometres offshore Disko Island, west Greenland.

Oil - Western Europe
Greenland - Exploration - Commissioning - Cairn Energy
 
 73 30 / 6 / 2010  Total
 
 Yemen : Total Acquires a 36% Interest in the Block 72. Total and the original partners — DNO, TG Holdings Yemen Inc., Ansan Wikfs (Hadramaut) Limited and The Yemen Company (TYC) — plan to drill an exploration well in the fourth quarter of this year.

Oil - Middle East
Yemen - Exploration - Finance - Total
 
 74 30 / 6 / 2010  Total
 
 Brazil: Total acquires a 20% interest from Shell in the BM-S-54 license, an exploration block in the pre-salt area of the Santos Basin. Shell holds the remaining 80% and keeps the operatorship.

Oil - South America
Brazil - Exploration - Finance - Total
 
 75 28 / 6 / 2010  DECC
 
 Energy Minister gives go-ahead to new North Sea development. Record levels of interest in new developments in the North Sea as 356 blocks have been applied for in the latest licensing round. Hendry approved the development of Apache’s Bacchus oil field, as he visited Aberdeen and ExxonMobil’s Beryl oil platform in the North Sea.

Oil - Western Europe
United-Kingdom - Exploration - Round/Bid - DECC
 
 76 28 / 6 / 2010  BP
 
 Update on Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill; Two systems continue to collect oil and gas flowing from the Deepwater Horizon’s failed blow-out preventer (BOP) and transport them to vessels on the surface. Work continues to collect and disperse oil that has reached the surface of the sea, to protect the shoreline of the Gulf of Mexico, and to collect and clean up any oil that has reached shore. The cost of the response to date amounts to approximately $2.65 billion.

Oil - North America
United-States - Exploration - Maintenance - BP
 
 77 25 / 6 / 2010  Total
 
 SAUDI ARAMCO TOTAL Refining and Petrochemical Company (SATORP; 62.5% owned by Saudi Aramco and 37.5% owned by TOTAL) completes US$8.5 Billion project financing for Jubail Refinery. The full-conversion refinery will maximize production of diesel and jet fuels and will also produce 700,000 metric tons per year (t/y) of paraxylene, 140,000 t/y of benzene and 200,000 t/y of polymer-grade propylene.

Oil - Middle East
Saudi-Arabia - Refinery - Project - Total
 
 78 25 / 6 / 2010  Statoil
 
 Prequalification of CO2 capture. At the end of June, Gassnova and Statoil will start the joint process of prequalifying potential suppliers of capture facilities for full-scale CO2 capture at Mongstad (refinery and combined heat and power plant (CHP)). Participation in the prequalification is only open to suppliers of amine-based technology, as this is the only technology regarded as being sufficiently matured.

Energy - Western Europe
Norway - GHG - Tender - Statoil
 
 79 25 / 6 / 2010  Statoil
 
 Statoil and Poweo have signed a twenty year agreement for the supply of natural gas to Poweo’s projected 400 MW Combined Cycle Gas Turbine power plant (CCGT) in Toul, France. Deliveries are planned to start on October 1st, 2012.

Natural gas - Western Europe
France - Marketing - Contract - Statoil
 
 80 25 / 6 / 2010  ConocoPhillips
 
 ConocoPhillips completed the previously announced $4.65 billion sale of its 9.03 percent interest in Syncrude with subsidiaries of Sinopec International Petroleum Exploration and Production Company (SIPC).  

Oil - North America
Canada - Production - Finance - ConocoPhillips
 
News71 to 80 on 6240    ·   · 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ·  ·   


Home Search Contact

©Wergy 2008