Friday 15 December 2017
News Analysis Directory Events Glossary Useful

News Proposed


By Energy
Natural gas

By Zone
North America
South America
Middle East
Western Europe
Eastern Europe

Selected Topics

Free Search
Results for: , , , , , Asset ,
News1 to 10 on 940    ·   · 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ·  ·   
 1 14 / 1 / 2011  BP
 Rosneft and BP Form Global and Arctic Strategic Alliance. Rosneft and BP have agreed to explore and develop three license blocks - EPNZ 1,2,3 – on the Russian Arctic continental shelf. Following completion of this agreement, Rosneft will hold 5 per cent of BP’s ordinary voting shares in exchange for approximately 9.5 per cent of Rosneft’s shares.

Oil - FSU
Russia - Exploration - Finance - BP
 2 29 / 12 / 2010  Hess
 Hess Completes Acquisition of of 167,000 net acres in the Bakken oil shale play in North Dakota from TRZ Energy, LLC for $1,050 million in cash. The acquired properties are located near Hess' existing acreage and have current net production of approximately 4,400 boe/d.

Oil - North America
United-States - Exploration - Asset - Hess
 3 17 / 12 / 2010  Total
 Total and Suncor form a strategic alliance in Canada’s oil sands encompassing the Suncor-operated Fort Hills mining project, the Total-operated Joslyn mining project and the Suncor-operated Voyageur upgrader project. All three assets are located in the Athabasca region of the province of Alberta, Canada. Under the alliance, the companies will pool their combined interests in these projects, with the respective operator holding 51% and the other partner 49%.

Oil - North America
Canada - Production - Finance - Total
 4 1 / 12 / 2010  Gazprom
 Alexey Miller and Yury Boiko agree to set up two joint ventures between Gazprom and Naftogaz Ukrainy The parties agreed to set up two joint ventures: for coalbed gas production in Ukraine and for the Palasa structure development offshore the Black Sea.

Natural gas - FSU
Ukraine - Production - Finance - Gazprom
 5 17 / 11 / 2010  Gazprom
 Gazprom and Naftogaz Ukrainy agree on JV assets evaluation.

Natural gas - FSU
Ukraine - Marketing - Finance - Gazprom
 6 9 / 11 / 2010  Chevron
 Chevron Announces Agreement to Acquire Atlas Energy for cash of $3.2 billion and assumed pro forma net debt of approximately $1.1 billion. * Acquisition gives Chevron high quality natural gas position in the Marcellus Shale * Chevron becomes 60 percent operator of a joint venture with Reliance Industries.

Natural gas - North America
United-States - Production - Asset - Chevron
 7 8 / 11 / 2010  Shell
 Shell reduces its interest in Woodside; underwriting agreement with UBS AG, for the sale of 78.34 million shares in Woodside, representing 29.18% of its interest in Woodside and 10.0% of the issued capital in Woodside at a price of A$42.23 per share. "we will increasingly focus our investment in Australia through direct interests in assets and joint ventures, rather than indirect stakes."

Natural gas - Asia
Australia - LNG - Finance - Shell
 8 31 / 10 / 2010  BG Group
 BG Group sanctions Queensland Curtis LNG project. The first phase of the liquefaction plant will consist of two LNG trains with a combined capacity of 8.5 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). Over the next four years (2011-2014), BG Group plans to invest approximately US$15 billion in developing the liquefaction plant and related wells, field facilities and pipelines. First LNG exports are planned to commence from 2014, underpinned by agreements in Chile, China, Japan and Singapore for the purchase of up to 9.5 mtpa of LNG.

Natural gas - Asia
Australia - LNG - Project - BG Group
 9 25 / 10 / 2010  BP
 BP announced that it has reached agreement to sell its recently-acquired interests in four mature producing deepwater oil and gas fields in the US Gulf of Mexico to Marubeni Oil and Gas for $650 million. BP acquired the interests in the fields - Magnolia, Merganser, Nansen and Zia - from Devon Energy earlier in 2010 as part of a wider acquisition of assets in the Gulf of Mexico, Brazil and Azerbaijan.

Oil - North America
United-States - Production - Asset - BP
 10 18 / 10 / 2010  BP
 BP to Sell Venezuela and Vietnam Businesses to TNK-BP for a total of $1.8 billion. TNK-BP, Russia's third largest oil company, is owned equally by BP and the AAR Consortium (comprising Alfa Group, Access Industries and Renova). The agreement includes BP's interests in the Petroperijá, Boquerón and PetroMonagas joint ventures in Venezuela and, in Vietnam, BP's 35 per cent operating interest in the Lan Tay and Lan Do gas fields and associated pipeline and power generation interests. The sales are part of BP's plan, announced in July 2010, to make divestments of up to $30 billion by the end of 2011.

Oil - International
 - Production - Asset - BP
News1 to 10 on 940    ·   · 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ·  ·   

Home Search Contact

©Wergy 2008